Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Manaiakalani Film Festival.

On Wednesday the 7th of November Pt England School went to Silver Park to watch the Manaiakalani Film Festival and it took hours to till we got to school. When we got to School we watched some other videos from the younger kids at Pt England and some of the videos were funny but some of them were kind of funny but after we watched the videos. My favorite video was Girls don't fart because it was funny because my Friend was eating baked beans and it was all over his arm and his mouth.And after that we packed up and we sat on the mat and I was talking with my Friends till the bell rang and then we went home.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leone, I am Maanas and I really like how both of our experiences are very similar and also how both of our favorite movies are also the same but there was a typo at the first line and you wrote Silver Park rather than Sylvia Park

    ReplyDelete